BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rufmau68
Obsidian | Level 7

how can i shows/hide new graph builder elements to some end user

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Ok!

If the custom graph is accesible for the end users (public should do it) then you don't need to do anything else 🙂

//Fredrik

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Not sure what you mean with end user, but if they are report builder they need to add the elements them selves with the drop-down: image.png

And then:

image.png

//Fredrik

rufmau68
Obsidian | Level 7

the end user is just a user viewer

i found the custom graph in my "my folder" and can i move it in a public folder , so all my report builder team view it and can use it in their reports

but i dont know if i need to define specific grant options for the viewer user....

FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Ok!

If the custom graph is accesible for the end users (public should do it) then you don't need to do anything else 🙂

//Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation