BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I have encountered a custom graph with custom sort that does not print in pdf as in when I print to pdf the chart is just a blank square and I got a warning message "The server did not understand the application request for data". When I troubleshoot the issue like I tried to removed the custom sort then it can print. Anyone here encountered the same issue and what did you do? The graph requirement should sort properly.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Carrot17

2 REPLIES 2
Jayendra_Vainsh
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Carrot17,

i was created one custom graph (bar chart, line chart), in that custom graph i was use custom sort but when i click print to pdf that is working fine in my envirement sas va 7.3.

So, my suggestion is that, it is not custom sort problem. but also you have to select ascending order or descending order in custome graph.

If you have facing error then you can tell me brief about your problem.

thanks 

Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8
Hi,

Thank you for the response. I already solved our custom graph. What I did was I created a new custom graph bar and line but without Group. Meaning the new custom graph has Category and Measure only.

Appreciated your response. 🙂

Best Regards,
Carrot17

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation