BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bcm0926
Calcite | Level 5

Hey all,

I've been creating a dashboard that shows details for many different energy sources in a building. I know have about 6 pages and was wondering if there is a way to create a front page that allows for selecting which page to go to (maybe with a button bar). I'd probably have to create interactions with the other pages in the report, but I don't know how to do this. Any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
FredrikE
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi!

One way is to create a "button" using a heat map and a user defined category. That category only have one value (for example "Click me!") which is assigned to the heat map. Add a link from the heat map to the page you want to open when user clicks on the heat map. The user needs to double click on the heat map in order to go to the page. This method is best when tou want to send parameters to the landing page.

Another way (better I think for your usage...) is to create buttons as images and then add the images on the front page. Then add link from the images to the pages you want to show. The user only need to click one time to get to the page.

BR

Fredrik

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation