BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bryanssilveira
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

how can I create a personality category that separate in groups of days. One group refers to a crop of the year 2017-2018 and the other refers to the crop 2018-2019. This last group is occuring at this moment, so the last day of this group will be changing every day. So I want that SAS automatically make the necessaries changes in my report, but to do this, it is necessary to create a way to show to SAS how to do this.

My idea is to create a personality category that will change the last day daily automatically. But I'm until don't know how to do this. Anyone has some suggestion?

Best regards,

Bryan Silveira

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

One way to do this would be to create a "relative day counter". For example, today is 0, yesterday is 1 and so on so these values don't change, only the dates they refer to do. You can then create categories based on the counter.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation