BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
djwxy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I am new to SAS VA, using v7.3

I am trying to create a table of content using list table with a hyperlink against each row of the table, so that when the hyperlink is clicked it will take the user to a particular report existing in SAS VA.

However i see that there is no function that enables the interactions for list table or cross tab for each particular row/cell. Only from the table object to report link.

Any suggestions on how to create a table of contents so that my user can access the reports easily?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Not quite what you want but you can add hyperlinks inside a text box alongside a list of manually-typed report section names.

djwxy
Fluorite | Level 6

If possible will still want to use a table as it make the it more neat and easier for user to navigate.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation