BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rolandas_T
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, 

I had 3 tabs with 3 different data sources. After adding 3rd data source, report was corrupted. It was viewable  and functional in designer and i haven't tried to view it in Viewer. Later I saved the report, tried  to view it in Viewer and it was empty, tried to load it in the designer- all object in the left pane are missing. Is there a way to fix my week's work?

3 REPLIES 3
SriVadlamani
Calcite | Level 5

Did you have report prompts that changed field names or others? Check the link below.

http://support.sas.com/kb/58/820.html

Rolandas_T
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for the reply, but that is not the issue. The issue is somehow related to multiply datasources. I have tried it again and report got corrupted again after adding 3rd datasource.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Are there any other symptoms apart from the missing sources in the Data tab or objects in the Objects tab? For example error messages?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation