BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Experts,

I don't know if this is a stupid question. I know that User can post a comments or notes using the tab comments from the right side of the screen and I as per my understanding SAS VA Report is a report viewer where we can analize the data and this is not an entry type of report because what our client/user want is to have an entry textbox per Graph to enter the comment then save automatically they dont want to use the comment tab in the right side of the screen. Please confirm if I am wrong or let me know if you have an idea to input/enter and save the comment in the report level without using comment tab in SAS VA. Thank you very much. 😃

Cheers,

Carrot17

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

SAS Visual Analytics commenting is only available using the comments in the tab on the left. Here you can have comments at the report level and at each object level. The objects within the report are not designed to have comments. Having a trail of comments within the report next to or on an object could look rather cumbersome.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

SAS Visual Analytics commenting is only available using the comments in the tab on the left. Here you can have comments at the report level and at each object level. The objects within the report are not designed to have comments. Having a trail of comments within the report next to or on an object could look rather cumbersome.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Carrot17
Quartz | Level 8
Yup. That's my understanding. Thank you for confirmation.

Best Regards,
Carrot17

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation