BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
roy_walter
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Currently we are working on a new way to show KPI's.

We have our KPI's shown in a crosstable, over multiple periods.

Next to the table is a similar table that does not use the KPI on row-level, but the district.

Now when I click on the KPI, the district filters to show the KPI information per district.

The issue I am having is that the district part is not only filtered by the KPI from the crosstable, but by year aswell.

This means I cannot compare a districts result from one period with another period.

I have tried to place a dropdown in between, and have the KPI filter the dropdown and have the dropdown control the district table. However, still the year is passed on due to derrived interaction.

Is there anyway around this? Can we control which filters will apply? Is there a way that we can pass on a row-based filter from a crosstable instead of a cell-based filter?

Regards,

Roy Walter

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation