BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wilsod47
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way to ensure the legend for a bubble plot is always shown?

I have selected to show the legend however depending on the spread of the bubbles the legend does not always present itself, which means users can't tell which bubble relates to which category/group.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreaciated.

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi @wilsod47,

If it is important to ensure the legend always appears you may want to consider changing the default section layout from tiled to precision. Some information on how to change the section layout can be found at SAS Visual Analytics User Guide: Choose a Report Layout

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
wilsod47
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Michelle.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation