BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MM88
Calcite | Level 5

Hi community,

I have SAS Visual Analytics 7.5. Is it possible to create a bar chart that shows count and percentage values? Sample image.

gg.jpg

I can use two or more measure in a bar chart, but it create two parallel graphics.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HunterT_SAS
SAS Employee

The only way you could achieve something close to this is to use the Custom Graph Builder and stack two bar charts on top of each other, using a Shared Category. I don't think you'll be able to get exactly this though but you might get something acceptable that way? When you create the custom graph, just make sure you turn on Data Labels in each of the Bar Charts:

HunterT_SAS_0-1691673292974.png

Then you might play around with the Y-Axis or colors or offset the bars to see what might work for you. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation