BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MelinaHahn
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, 

I'm using SAS Visual Analytics 8.5 and am trying to upload a picture to use as the background of my report. However, I could not figure out how to do so. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Hi, you can drop a new precision container to your report canvas (using the entire height/width) and just add an image object to it (again spanning the entire height/width within that container). Once you have uploaded your image - you can continue adding other visuals on top of it - and treating it as your report page background this way.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Falko

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FalkoSchulz
SAS Employee

Hi, you can drop a new precision container to your report canvas (using the entire height/width) and just add an image object to it (again spanning the entire height/width within that container). Once you have uploaded your image - you can continue adding other visuals on top of it - and treating it as your report page background this way.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Falko

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation