BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tweehh
SAS Employee

Hi experts,

I'm working on a dashboard and there’s a page that contains Revenue data that can only be shared with a specific group (there are some security around this data source). I wanted to share this dashboard with some users who can view other pages on the dashboard. However, when they opened the report, they got some loading errors as they do not have permission to view Revenue data. I was wondering if it’s possible to avoid those errors or is there a way to automatically hide the Revenue page from those who are not authorized to view it.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

AFAIK, user permissions are applied at the report / dashboard level, not at the tab or page level. It would be possible to have two versions of the report, one with the revenue page and one without. Are you using Viya VA or the older SAS VA 7.x?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation