BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
znhnm
Quartz | Level 8

Hello,

I was working on automated analysis feature on VA, and my question is, is there a documentation that I can learn more about the screening results? When we maximize the automated analysis results, we see the Predictor/Action Taken and I am interested in what are the possible "Actions" that can be listed on the results. The only relevant documentation I found is this blog post but it doesn't explain what is the criteria for the choosen action, and what are all the possible actions. https://blogs.sas.com/content/sgf/2019/01/07/how-sas-visual-analytics-automated-analysis-takes-custo...

I would appreciate any guidance! Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
acordes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

In my opinion it's only a first dive into what's going on with your target variable. 

You should assess the results and build a more informed model as you would have done without running automated analysis and and most of all, having knowledge about the data and the context. 

To make clear my last point: Imagine that you as a english speaker get the assignment to explain the house prices for Tokyo, but you have the data table completely in japanese without labels and translations. 

They only tell you what is the target variable.

That's an use case for automated analysis. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation