BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
swetha_kv
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to use Autoload feature available in SAS VA. I have placed the data set in "/sas/sasva/sasconf/Lev1/AppData/SASVisualAnalytics/VisualAnalyticsAdministrator/AutoLoad". I have also run cron script in "/sas/sasva/sasconf/Lev1/Applications/SASVisualAnalytics/VisualAnalyticsAdministrator/". The code is able to identify LASR table as well as new data set in the location. But its unable to unload and reload. It throws some authorization errors.

NOTE: REMOVE FROM LASRhttp://

ERROR: Unauthorized: Check username/password.

ERROR: Unable to connect to Metadata Server.

NOTE: LOAD TO LASR

ERROR: Unauthorized: Check username/password.

ERROR: Unable to connect to Metadata Server.

ERROR: Write access to member LASRLIB.SAMPLE.DATA is denied.

Note: In Management console I have enabled sas.va.autoload.refresh

Please help in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Swetha

4 REPLIES 4
architeuthix
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Swetha, i know that it does not help much, but we have exact the same problem here in Linux 64 bit OS. ERROR: Unauthorized: Check username/password. ERROR: Unable to connect to Metadata Server. ERROR: Write access to member LASRLIB.EPA_CARS.DATA is denied. Did someone from SAS test this feature before roll-out to the customers ? I don't think so. Did you already find a solution or get information from SAS Technical Support ? Best Regards Architeuthix
TejaSurapaneni
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hello Swetha,

Will u check, the user id have access or not to connect metadata server...

Teja
architeuthix
Calcite | Level 5
Solved this issue by creating a user for lasr in OS and SAS Metadata. Scheduling scripts (schedule.sh) had to be executed as the new user.
QQ_potato
Calcite | Level 5
Can you tell me the detailed steps? I also encountered this problem

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation