BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
egwilliamson
Obsidian | Level 7

I noticed this morning when going to force AutoLoad to run and upload a recently developed data set, that another AutoLoad process was running already. Looking at the logs I noticed that the process in place still was from 4:00 PM on the previous day. There is hardly any information in the log files, as it is getting stuck after writing ~6 KBs of information. I tried killing the hung process and starting again, but same thing...the process gets hung a second and a third time. I checked the PID log files as I know those can get rather large sometimes, but they were only a few KBs as well. Any suggestions on what is causing AutoLoad to hang or areas to investigate? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alexal
SAS Employee

@egwilliamson ,

The problem has been resolved by cleaning up Logs folder inside your dropzone and cleaning up stale processes for the public LASR server.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
alexal
SAS Employee

@egwilliamson ,

In "Logs" directory of your autoload dropzone, do you have a autoload.sas7bdat file? If yes, remove it and restart the autoload process.

egwilliamson
Obsidian | Level 7

This is what I am seeing in Config/Lev1/Applications/SASV*/V*/AutoLoad/Logs - does not appear to be a autoload.sas7bdat file

AutoLoad DropZone Log Directory.PNG

egwilliamson
Obsidian | Level 7

Sorry...not Applications, but AppData as it is listed in the image.

alexal
SAS Employee

@egwilliamson ,

What version of SAS?

egwilliamson
Obsidian | Level 7

SAS VA 7.4

SAS 9.4

alexal
SAS Employee

@egwilliamson ,

That is SAS 9.4 M4. I just received your track and sent you a message about WebEx.

alexal
SAS Employee

@egwilliamson ,

The problem has been resolved by cleaning up Logs folder inside your dropzone and cleaning up stale processes for the public LASR server.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation