BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SaiBhargav
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

I am trying to authenticate and log into SAS Visual Analytics Hub 7.4 through URL. I tried through the link below:

http://ipaddress/SASVisualAnalyticsHub?User ID=xxxxx&Password=xxxx

It takes me to the SAS Log on Manager. I'm trying to integrate SAS Visual Analytics Hub into my web application. I'm trying view the SAS VA reports through the URL. Is there a way to do authentication by passing User Id and Password through URL. What needs to be done to do such thing? I'm trying to do singlesignon (SSO) to integrate SAS VA into my web application.

I'm trying the view the SAS VA Reports through the Report Viewer. Below is the link:

http://ipaddress/SASVisualAnalyticsViewer/VisualAnalyticsViewer.jsp?reportName=HrAttr&reportPath=/SharedData/HrA_rep/Testing/&appSwitcherDisabled=true

It takes me to SAS Logon manager. Could someone help me to view the SAS VA Hub reports through the url by passing UserId and Password parameters in the URL?

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
alexal
SAS Employee

@SaiBhargav,

It takes me to SAS Logon manager. 

That is correct because you have to acquire the authentication ticket from /SASLogon/v1/tickets first.

SaiBhargav
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to authenticate by passing user id and password through the URL. Can we pass in such a way to authenticate and log into sas visual analytics hub or is there any other way to do this? Please help.

alexal
SAS Employee

@SaiBhargav,

I am trying to authenticate by passing user id and password through the URL.

That isn't possible.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation