BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

how can we enable  the auditing report in SAS VA? there is a table but its not loaded into LASR. 

are there any settings in sas mc to be done? 

please give me the detials..if possible..and also any customization auditing report specs..

4 REPLIES 4
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Changed the post subject to so it better describes the quiestion.

Data never sleeps
vallsas
Pyrite | Level 9

I have looked into the document but my problem the audit_analysis table is not generated. but the option is enabled in the sas smc ->application management->sas application infrastructure ->visual analytics -> properties ->advanced ->va.AuditingEnabled = True.

but there is not able is generatedin the EVDMLA floder.

EWS
Obsidian | Level 7 EWS
Obsidian | Level 7

Just a warning:

Please also take notice of following discussion we faced simular issues and ended up with a non responsive system which took several days to find the root cause.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Managing-Audit-Data-in-SAS-Visual-Analytics-7...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation