BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
xangadix
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

Instead of a gauge or a thermometer or what have you, I would like to just use an arrow or a red/green colored button to show if a value is higher or lower than another value. It's as simple as that. Unfortunately I can't find any of those objects anywhere in SAS VA. Can anybody tell me if those objects are available and I am just looking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Xandadix,

Rather than using a Gauge object type, you could do use a Table object with a display rule that uses an icon with the red/green colors defined by the rule as you need. A good example of this can be seen at SAS(R) Visual Analytics 6.4: User's Guide - Add Display Rules to a List Table Using a Gauge

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Xandadix,

Rather than using a Gauge object type, you could do use a Table object with a display rule that uses an icon with the red/green colors defined by the rule as you need. A good example of this can be seen at SAS(R) Visual Analytics 6.4: User's Guide - Add Display Rules to a List Table Using a Gauge

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
xangadix
Obsidian | Level 7

Awesome! Thanks!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation