BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Esma_Aj
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

When I log into my SAS VA administrator account, I have a problem viewing my reports.
At Querries folder, I have executed the SAS code for manual loading of the Querry "Load Tables" to load the tables of my cube but I receive an error message indicating that my request cannot be executed.

When I go to my transport log file, an error indicates that the source of my data cannot be found. The same error is mentionned at the BatchServer's logs for the job flow automatically scheduled.

N.B : my reports were visible the day before, but the next day, despite the fact that I didn't touch anything, they became invisible.

4 REPLIES 4
TSBruce
SAS Employee

It may be helpful to get more information on the steps you are taking.  Can you provide screenshots showing the steps you take to execute the "Load Tables" query?  Also, can you provide the full error message from the logs where you see messages?

Esma_Aj
Calcite | Level 5

I navigate to my file where you can find the folder named "Commerce extérieur" which is a Cube. To load the "Commerce exterieur" tables, I run the "Load tables" query, and the error message in the photo appears.

Esma_Aj_0-1707891462451.png

Esma_Aj_1-1707891700015.png

TSBruce
SAS Employee

I would suggest opening a Technical Support Case for this issue.  In the case, you may want to provide the following:

1. The Data Builder log covering the time of the failed execution of you "Load Tables" code.  Default location would be similar to /SAS-configuration-directory/Lev1/Web/Logs/SASServerX_X/SASVisualDataBuilder7.x.log
  2. Assuming you are opening the report in VA Viewer, I would include the transport services log (/SAS-configuration-directory/Lev1/Web/Logs/SASServerX_X/SASVisualAnalyticsTransport7.x.log) and the VA Viewerlog (/SAS-configuration-directory/Lev1/Web/Logs/SASServerX_X/SASVisualAnalyticsViewer7.x.log).  Please specify the date/time/user performing the test.
Esma_Aj
Calcite | Level 5

A the SASVisualDataBuilder7.5 log i have the following error :

2024-02-14 11:33:13,778 [tomcat-http--22] ERROR [ST-37146-kdYUPo1N9WFd7PjoUDY9eMeK63k-SRVPREPRODSAS:PREPROD ADMIN] com.sas.dp.sasui.common.proxy.service.ServiceProxy - failed to run executeProxyOperation
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at com.sas.dp.sasui.common.proxy.service.ServiceProxy.executeProxyOperation(ServiceProxy.java:255) ~[sas.dp.commons.jar:752000.0.0.20221221190000_d4dbcom9g]
at com.sas.dp.sasui.common.proxy.ServiceProxyController.runProxyAction(ServiceProxyController.java:55) ~[sas.dp.commons.jar:752000.0.0.20221221190000_d4dbcom9g]
at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor923.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] ....

A the SASVisualAnalyticsTransport7.5 log i have the following error :

BIDATA ERROR [tomcat-http--2] 2024-02-14T10:29:30,704 [PT-38974-jGM49OptL4jj9eJNWlX-si-Ehh4-SRVPREPRODSAS:ADMIN] com.sas.bidata.error.DataErrorHandler - dataSourceNotFound
com.sas.lasr.LASRTableNotFoundException: ERROR: The table VAPUBLIC.CUBE_CONTROLE could not be located in the LASR Analytic Server image.
at com.sas.lasr.LASRClient.checkForErrors(LASRClient.java:3023) ~[sas.lasr.jar:911000.0.0.20221221190000_d421lasr1]...

I'll contact the technical support but did you faced please one of these problems before ?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation