BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Marie_Lise
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am new to SAS VA and I am in report designer (version 7.2). I have created a bar chart and a pie chart which are linked, as I select on bar, the pie chart updates.

I have added an animation date to my bar chart and I would like my pie chart to move at the same time than my bar chart (they are both using the dataset), does anybody know how to do this?

thanks,

Marie-Lise

2 REPLIES 2
MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Hi Marie-Lise,

Great to see you in the SAS Visual Analytics community!

As you may know the pie chart report object does not have animation. Also the interaction facility isn't designed in such a way that as a line or bar chart object animates it also updates the objects that it has been configured to receive interactions. That would be a nice feature enhancement...

Kind Regards,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
upadhi
Quartz | Level 8

hello, Is it possible now in VA 8.3 to have interactions coming up as animations?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation