BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
illmatic
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all,

I am receiving an error after SAS deleted all my CAS uploaded datasets. I reloaded all the ones I need, but my VA dashboard is stating that a dataset is missing still.

When I click on show more information it just states..

"Cannot find the requested data source."

I don't see it on the data drop down on the left, so I can't unload the dataset to remove the message.

I also went through every element on my dashboard and don't see any broken inputs or dependencies. 

Can anyone help me figure out how to remove this dataset/message from showing up every time I open my dashboard?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

So, the message is referencing a data source that does not appear to be used in the report at all. That is, you cannot see it when expanding the list of data sources on the Data pane. 

It is possible that the XML for the report is still referencing that data source somehow. Can you please open a track with SAS Technical Support at https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/submit-a-support-request.html . Provide your site number and version of SAS Visual Analytics. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Madelyn_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

So, the message is referencing a data source that does not appear to be used in the report at all. That is, you cannot see it when expanding the list of data sources on the Data pane. 

It is possible that the XML for the report is still referencing that data source somehow. Can you please open a track with SAS Technical Support at https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/submit-a-support-request.html . Provide your site number and version of SAS Visual Analytics. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation