BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sara112233
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

i need to create aggregates measure in SAS VA between values in different rows.

i attach an example file where you can find my desired result and formulas i need to create in VA.

Thank you!

Sara

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frank_Boekamp
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Sara,

I'm not sure about which rows you would like to compare. If you would like to compare different machines with aggregated measures maybe you could try splitting up your measure: one measure for each machine. Splitting the measure you can do by creating a new calculated measure for each machine using an IF-THEN-ELSE construct like:

IF machine='k1'

then WGT_WASTE

else .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Frank_Boekamp
Quartz | Level 8

Hi Sara,

I'm not sure about which rows you would like to compare. If you would like to compare different machines with aggregated measures maybe you could try splitting up your measure: one measure for each machine. Splitting the measure you can do by creating a new calculated measure for each machine using an IF-THEN-ELSE construct like:

IF machine='k1'

then WGT_WASTE

else .

sara112233
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Frank,

thank you for your suggestion. it gives me thew idea to solve my problem.

Sara

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation