BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joshsuihn
Fluorite | Level 6

I imported some data table using SAS Base such as: 

libname LASR11 SASIOLA startserver host='elitedesk-2012.sas.com' SIGNER="http://elitedesk-2012.sas.com:80/SASLASRAuthorization" port=10011 tag='hps';
data LASR11.Defect; set defect; run;
proc metalib;
  omr(library="/Products/SAS Visual Analytics Administrator/Visual Analytics LASR" repname="Foundation" );
  select("defect");
run;

The data table imported as above can't be added to LASRStartSchema in Data Prepration with this message. 

dbtable.png

How can I  change figure out this issue? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
TriciaAanderud
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I suspect your LASR table cannot be registered because it cannot see the table.  If you use proc datasets then you'll be able to see what the table is called in the LASR11.  When you use the DATA step to load a table into the LASR it has to use the same LIBNAME as the LASR tag.

Since your LASR11 definition uses the tag called "hps"  - you should create a BASE SAS library called hps instead of loading it from the WORK library.  You can also try using PROC LASR where you can specify the tag on upload.

libname LASR11 SASIOLA startserver host='elitedesk-2012.sas.com' 
SIGNER="http://elitedesk-2012.sas.com:80/SASLASRAuthorization" port=10011 tag='hps';
libname hps base "path to the data";

data
LASR11.Defect;
set hps.defect;
run;

Read more about tags in the LASR Analytics user guide.

Tricia Aanderud

Zencos Consulting

Tricia Aanderud

Twitter: @taanderud - Follow me!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation