BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jplarios
Quartz | Level 8

HI:

Can we add Custom content to the Welcome container   in 7.3 Home Hub? can anyone point me to the doc reference on it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

I'm sorry, but in 7.3 (and earlier releases) there isn't a way to create tiles with custom text.  I'll let the product marketing team know that you're interested in tiles with custom text (for FAQs and other things), so they can consider it for a future release.

-Joy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi jplarios,

The text that's displayed in the Welcome tile for the SAS Visual Analytics 7.3 home page (also known as the SAS Visual Analytics Hub) cannot be customized.

Hope this helps,

Joy

jplarios
Quartz | Level 8
ok- and how about creating our own Welcome Tile containing certain FAQs that relate to our data,etc?
Joy_SAS
SAS Employee

I'm sorry, but in 7.3 (and earlier releases) there isn't a way to create tiles with custom text.  I'll let the product marketing team know that you're interested in tiles with custom text (for FAQs and other things), so they can consider it for a future release.

-Joy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation