BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I´ve included a region map with customized regions in a SAS Visual Analytics report.
What I need is to get displayed the names of the regions in the map, Only with the mouseover can be seen.
Any idea howto?

Thanks in advance.

Silvia

4 REPLIES 4
meredithbailey
SAS Employee

Hello Silvia,

For a Geo Region Map, you can alter the transparency within the Properties Tab. By sliding the transparency bar to the right at your desired percentage, you will be able to see the names of the continents appear. To view a certain country or region, you may scroll in with your mouse, in which your customized regions should be shown. In addition, what are the customized regions that you are trying to display?

Best,

Meredith Bailey

SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

HI Meredith!

I´ve defined regions (municipalities) in Buenos Aires City. I did what you told me , applied transparency. But what I see in background are not the names of the municipalities but the name of the burroguhs.

Thanks in advance!

Silvia

Snap 2016-07-01 at 08.42.28.jpg

RichardPaterson
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, 

Are the municipalities already visible on the actual openstreetmap map? If not then they will never show on the map. SAS just displays the maps and superimposes the specified region. If you specified the Municipality as the Geo subdivision then you will see this text value when you place your mouse pointer over a specific region. 

Richard

SilinBorro
Quartz | Level 8

Hello Richard,

I defined the geo item , with the code of the regions I created. I can see these regions in my map.

Snap 2016-07-01 at 08.42.11.jpg

but without names,

thanks!

Silvia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Tips for filtering data sources in SAS Visual Analytics

See how to use one filter for multiple data sources by mapping your data from SAS’ Alexandria McCall.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation