BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
themaryosborne
SAS Employee

This presentation is a collection of stories from projects I've contributed to over the years in the data for good space. Because most of the data for good examples focus helping with natural disaster recovery, climate change, or working to prevent child abuse, I end with some a few lighthearted examples of working on data (Star Wars and World of Warcraft) that was just fun and fit in with some of my personal passions.

3 REPLIES 3
Anne_A
Quartz | Level 8

This looks awesome, Mary! Is there a link to your actual presentation (I mean, video, audio, notes ... : anything that would provide us with more details)?

Thanks in advance!

Anne.

themaryosborne
SAS Employee

Hi Anne! Unfortunately it wasn't recorded that I know of. I should probably write a blog consolidating it all. I'll add that to my list of things that would be nice to do!  🙂

dchatz
Calcite | Level 5

How possible is to find open data for climate change? I am doing an MSc in Data Analytics using SAS in four modules and working as a full time at the same time. I am working at the humanitarian/ NGO sector for more than 20 years participating in Nepal earthquake response, Haiti, Africa disasters, etc. It is a great opportunity to use SAS software to analyse data and help the communities.