BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kateulveling
Community Manager

sas-users-groups.jpg

Happy October to all our SUG members and leaders! 🎃 

My name is Kate Ulveling, and I am excited to join you in supporting our users group community! As I've seen you all pivot and adapt with the challenges this virtual world has brought, I’ve been grateful to witness some successful events and innovative, new ways of thinking.

With 2022 on the horizon, I’d love to gauge what’s working and hear your constructive criticism and bright ideas that will shape the future. 

Please consider filling out this survey to help me prepare for upcoming SAS users group events and share your feedback on how we can best support you! Feel free to forward this email to your users group members or bring it up in your next meeting to ensure we receive as much feedback as possible.

Additionally, please register and join us for a Q4 Highlights meeting. We'll use this hour to collaborate and connect with other users group leaders to reflect on wins, lessons learned and best practices from this past quarter.

If you haven't already, join our new Communities group targeted toward committee members. This is a place to ask questions, start discussion, meet new friends and collaborate to exchange best practices and learning lessons. Don't be shy – we're all figuring out this whole virtual event thing together! 

Lastly, tune into our upcoming Ask the Expert webinars and consider joining us for the SAS Learning Conference, the one-day, virtual event taking place Nov. 18. Can't wait to see you all there!

Thanks so much,
Kate

Take the survey!