BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kateulveling
Community Manager

Who's ready to learn something new? Sign up for the March Ask the Expert Webinars below! 

Thursday, March 3 | 11:00 AM EST (60 min.)

Ask the Expert: When Do I Use SG Procedures vs. Graph Template Language?

Join this webinar to learn the pros and cons of each method along with a process for deciding with method to use. You will get:

• A clear understanding of the differences between SG Procedures and Graph Template Language.
  • An understanding of when it is appropriate to use each method.
  • Tips for how to get started on writing Graph Template Language.

Register Now

Thursday, March 10 | 11:00 AM EST (60 min.)

Ask the Expert: How Do I Use Command-Line Interface in SAS® Viya®?

In this webinar, you’ll learn how the command-line interfaces (CLIs) support automation and allow administrators to perform numerous administrative tasks in batch as an alternative to using the SAS Environment Manager interface. You will learn:

• How to install the Viya CLI.
  • The benefits of using the Viya CLI.
  • How Viya CLI helps to automate post-deployment tasks that configure and load data and content to a new system. SAS Viya on Kubernetes and in the cloud makes it easy to spin up new, fresh environments.

Register Now

Tuesday, March 15 | 11:00 AM EST (60 min.)

Ask the Expert: How Do I Combine Data in SAS®?

Join this webinar to learn the basics of SQL Joins, the SAS DATA Step Merge and the SAS Studio Query Utility. We will demonstrate, compare and contrast each of these methods for combining data in SAS. You will:

• Learn the basics of the SQL Join and the SAS DATA step merge.
  • Compare and contrast the different methods of combining data.
  • Learn that combining data is made even easier by using the built-in tools of our interfaces like the Query Utility in SAS Studio.
  • Leave with examples you can revisit and practice on your own.

Register Now

Thursday, March 24 | 11:00 AM EST (60 min.)

Ask the Expert: Real-Life Stories: How Do I Migrate From SAS®9 to SAS® Viya®?

Join this webinar to hear examples from customers who have migrated to SAS Viya. We’ll cover why they chose to migrate, considerations before migration, resources needed, challenges and benefits. You will learn:

• The benefits for IT and SAS users of a more modern cloud platform.
  • The resource and platform requirements to support the modernization.
  • The key benefits and differences in a new, modern approach for analytics.

Register Now

Thursday, March 31 | 10:30 AM EST (60 min.)

Ask the Expert: How Do I Debug SAS® DATA Step?

Join this webinar to learn how to use the SAS DATA Step Debugger to save time and become a more productive programmer. Chris Hemedinger presents and will host a live Q&A. You will learn:

• What the SAS DATA Step Debugger is and where to find it.
  • How to use the debugger to set breakpoints, watch values and solve logic problems.
  • The limitations of the debugger.

Register Now

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation