BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
prashant2
Calcite | Level 5

I am facing a problem in my recently updated SAS university edition that whenever i select a code and run, then after coming back to the editor when i try to click on the new line to write a code, the cursor is not coming while the previous selection that i made is extending. I have tried hitting escape key, but it is not working. It is like, whenever i hover my mouse around the editor window, the code is automatically being selected depending upon wherever my mouse goes and this is creating issues and i am not able to go to the next line.

2 REPLIES 2
samdupont
SAS Employee

Hi @prashant2,

There is a known issue with Chrome 55 and a hotfix was created to address this issue. Can you tell me what browser you're experiencing this in? Is it Chrome?  If so, what version?

Have you updated your University Edition with the latest hotfix?

You may also want to try clearing your cache.

Thanks,

Sam

sdmuyila
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for pointing out that is any issue with chrome. I was so getting annoyed with this Studio thing altogether!  Now i note that even chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) has same problem.. I have tried using Internet exploler and there are no issues.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation