BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ubbsasubb
Calcite | Level 5

I get this error when I try downloading the university edition:

Oops! Your profile does not have permission to complete this download.

Please visit our website to find out how you can get started.

Please help me!

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you have problems with the download, it could be due to ad-blocking or virus-blocking software on your end -- which is under your control. We recommend that you clear your Internet cache and try a different browser.

There is also a possibility that you could have attempted the download too many times and gotten locked out. In this case, you can email SASAnalyticsU@sas.com and ask them to unlock your profile for download if it is the case of trying the download too many times.

Cynthia
Desper1
Calcite | Level 5

I met exactly the same problem! I tired to use different browsers and followed exactly same procedure but it kept saying my profile does not have permission! Is this because of my laptop or it's just the website broke down??? Someone please help:(

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: It could have been the 3rd weekend of the month maintenance and server outage. However, the outage is over today, so that should not be an issue.

Usually that message happens because you've attempted the download too many times and you've now "locked" the download. Please send mail to SASAnalyticsU@sas.com and ask them to unlock the download for you. No one on the Forums can do the unlock for you. The SAS Analytics U team need your Profile email to do the unlock, so you'll need to send them mail.

Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation