BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AmyP_sas
SAS Employee

Believe it or not, we are already planning for SAS Global Forum 2017 and are looking to you to help us figure out what SAS Studio paper topics we should pursue.  For the past few years we have concentrated on things like writing your own tasks, using repositories to share tasks/snippets, and if a new release was just out - a what's new (you can see the list of papers on the Studio doc page).  Any suggestions for papers you'd like to see?

2 REPLIES 2
AmyP_sas
SAS Employee

I know it's tacky to reply to my own post, but figured I'd seed the discussion with my ideas and see if that generates any others (SAS employees have to submit their paper abstracts via our internal systems by the end of August, so I'm a bit short on time - yep, a selfish reason, I know).

Tips for Programming Efficiently in SAS Studio - based on the article posted in this community (https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Tips-for-Programming-Efficiently-in-SAS-Studi... ) that talks about how to move your tabs around so it looks like familiar old Display Manager, how to move thigs around to take advantage of multiple monitors, shortcut keys, and so on - but add even more.

What's New in Studio - there should be a new release of Studio out by then so we can highlight what's been added.

Moving Between EG and Studio - what things are in place to help you switch between the interfaces & when might you want to use one versus the other.  Perhaps add Visual Analytics into the mix here?

SDV
Obsidian | Level 7 SDV
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Amy,

We work with many SAS programmers coming from PC SAS to SAS Studio so any features or best practices for using SAS Studio as a SAS programmer would be great.  One item that they would really like more information on, and that would be a good topic, is using the new batch submit feature of SAS Studio & checking on the status of your batch programs. 

Thanks,

Scott

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation