BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Debdeb58
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, 

I'm new to SAS studio and I'm trying to open a file that my professor told us about, however it tells me it does not exist. I have ensured that the file is in the shared folders area in virtual box, as well as the SASuniversityedition folder under "my folders". I've switched from Microsoft edge to chrome, emptied the cache and still get the same message. I found another post referencing a library needing to be created and I tried to follow what some of the members said but I'm still confused. If I need to create a library name for it can someone tell me exactly what I need to write so I can attempt that? I'll be attaching a screenshot of the error message as well as the properties

of the file

2019-06-20 (2).png2019-06-20 (3).png

2 REPLIES 2

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation