BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
afgdurrani0
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello, 

The SAS Uni. Edi. was working properly before the Windows10 update to 1903 version. I also discard the saved (.ova) file and import it again to the VirtualBox. I checked "Hyper-V" and "BIOS virtualization" too; these settings seem OK. Thanks for the help. Annotation 2019-06-17 144812.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
afgdurrani0
Pyrite | Level 9

I got the solution!!

Though I already disable Hyper-V at "Turn Windows features on or off". But we also need to turn off it (Hyper-V) using the "Command Prompt" function. Here is the method:

Press Win + R keys on your keyboard, then, type cmd In Command Prompt typed bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off and Enter. Restart the PC.

Now it works properly without any issue Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
afgdurrani0
Pyrite | Level 9

Yes, I did; first I uninstall theVirtualBox, restart the PC, and then installed the latest version.  

afgdurrani0
Pyrite | Level 9

I got the solution!!

Though I already disable Hyper-V at "Turn Windows features on or off". But we also need to turn off it (Hyper-V) using the "Command Prompt" function. Here is the method:

Press Win + R keys on your keyboard, then, type cmd In Command Prompt typed bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off and Enter. Restart the PC.

Now it works properly without any issue Smiley Happy

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation