BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Wendy-Wang
Calcite | Level 5

I set up a course using SAS on demand Enterprise Miner, students are seeing different set of files from library. How can I fix this, any suggestions?

Ps, I use the course path, e.g.,  /courses/abcdefghijklmn to make LIBNAME, 

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

When student use SAS Enterprise Miner, if they are using the SAS class Applied Analytics using SAS Enterprise Miner class, then the course data is already loaded on the SAS OnDemand server. Inside the class, (the self-paced class) for Enterprise Miner, you find these instructions in the Lesson Overview section:

aaem_soda_instructions.png

Note that it says the data is already loaded on the OnDemand server. Then in one of the Practices (as an example), the student is instructed to use the AAEMSPEL library, which is already defined, as shown here:

use_aaemspel.png

When your students are in SAS Enterprise Miner and accessing the OnDemand server, they should find that the AAEMSPEL library is already defined, as indicated inside the e-learning course.

cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation