BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mdtr31
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

Would you please guide me how to set up WinSCP to access my SAS Studio files? I could do that with SAS Studio through WRDS, but for this one (i.e. https://odamid-usw2.oda.sas.com/SASStudio/) I am not sure what the following parameters are. Host name, Port number, and File protocol (SFTP, SCP, FTP, or WebDav).

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
When you use SAS OnDemand for Academics, you are accessing SAS usually via SAS Studio on our cloud server. SAS Studio has the ability to upload and download files into your home folder. I am not sure that you can get to your files any other way except through the upload/download capabilities built into SAS Studio.

This would be a question for Tech Support. I do not believe you will be able to get a host name and port number for the OnDemand server.
Cynthia
mdtr31
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your reply. Yes, but since downloading & uploading "folders" are not allowed, it would be a painful procedure to download files one by one manually, especially if one needs to have a local back up.

mdtr31
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you for your reply. It could not find the host and gave me the "timeout" error.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation