BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Abhijit_gsk
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am using SAS Studio 3.5 basic edition installed on linux box and would like to know if we can schedule jobs to run at desired time.

Please note that, I am not referring to batch submission feature.

Regards,

Abhijit

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Not at this time. You'll have to use a different way to schedule jobs. 

Talk to your SAS admonistrator regarding your options. 

Shmuel
Garnet | Level 18

I agree with @Reeza answer, but in some cases you may develop a very simple scheduler

using: call sleep and call execute  statements, maybe in a macro using %include.

I have never done it but it should be considered;

Abhijit_gsk
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks @Shmuel. Let me try out developing a macro and test. Thanks again!! for your suggestion.

regards,

Abhijit

Abhijit_gsk
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks @Reeza for your response. So, can I assume this feature is not available in sas studio 3.5 basic and may be included in any future release?

Regards,

Abhijit

Reeza
Super User

Yes, there was a message to this effect on here in the last few weeks from someone at SAS. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation