BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Adnaneelftouh
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.

I'm using Sas ondemand for Academics. my problem is when I try to open SAS studio it keeps loading and never start. I deleted all my browser cash, I tried to change browser from chrome to firefox but the problem still the same. I was able to acces SAS studios two weeks ago.
I'm pursuing a non free on line courses, and I have to pass a midterm exam befor 10/05.

I need help as soon as possible.

loading.png
6 REPLIES 6
Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16
I opened the sas studio now and its working well. when did you try last to open it. May be could you try again now using the link below

https://odamid.oda.sas.com/SASLogon/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fodamid.oda.sas.com%2FSASStudio%2Fj_s...
Thanks,
Jag
Adnaneelftouh
Calcite | Level 5

unfortunately it doesn't work. 

Thanks

Reeza
Super User

If the course is non-free they would provide some technical support would be my assumption. Have you contacted the course administrators?

Similar to @Jagadishkatam I was able to successfully log in without issues using Safari. 

Adnaneelftouh
Calcite | Level 5

I will try to contact them for more support thank you .. I'm not able to use safari because I'm using Windows 7.

Reeza
Super User

If you have access to your course material you may be able to use SAS UE. 

Adnaneelftouh
Calcite | Level 5

Finally I'm able to use SAS studio. I uninstalled chrome and deleted all the data manualy form "administrator/appdata/google/chrome". and I installed it again, and it's working. but still have an issue, my session log out automaticly after anly 1 or 2 minutes even if I'm coding.

For  SAS UE, i will ask my course administrator for more information about it.

Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation