BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
acfarrer
Quartz | Level 8

Under Server Files and Folders, is there a method to display my *.sas files by modified date or size instead of alphabetic? 

Since server file system access is blocked, I have a dopen(), fopen(), finfo() macro that can create a listing by 'Last Modified' or 'File Size' 

Something like the Open Program dialog in EG would be nice - I have several hundred programs organized into folders but navigation could be easier using SAS/Studio

External Github is restricted and there are no internal repositories yet. OneDrive is not mappable.

This is SAS/Studio 3.81 (Enterprise Edition)  on X64_SRV19 WIN

1 REPLY 1
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11

Not a direct answer to your question, but you could consider following this approach to your SAS project development / organisation: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Global-Forum-Proceedings/Scaffolding-SAS-Projects-With-NPM-and-SA...

It would mean that your files are local (ready for eventual GIT integration) and you could use any IDE you wanted to display the metrics you are looking for.

/Allan
SAS Challenges - SASensei
MacroCore library for app developers
SAS networking events (BeLux, Germany, UK&I)

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
DevOps and AppDev on SAS 9 / Viya / Base SAS - SASjs

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation