BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vinodtiwari10
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

i am facing issue for SAS University Edition-Unable to create session temp directory

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

Please explain your issue, I don't understand your question. 

Post a picture of error and/or code if appropriate. 

Also, please do not post the same thread in multiple forums. 

vinodtiwari10
Calcite | Level 5

Hi ,

I am using virtual machine. where i am opening sas studio getting error as Unable to create session temp directory.

Plessein
Fluorite | Level 6

I have the same problem.

When I try to open SAS university, I face this error and it goes to the SAS support page automatically (http://support.sas.com/documentation/onlinedoc/sasstudio/). I can not open SAS university.

Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Screenshot 2016-04-26 09.34.17.png
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @Plessein, I'm sorry you're having trouble. More experts will be able to see your post if you start a new topic. Since you're using University Edition, I recommend posting in the Analytics U Community. When your issue is resolved, please be sure to post what worked. If the solution came from a fellow user, mark the his or her answer as an "Accepted Solution." That way, others who encounter the same thing can easily find it.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation