BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
smajid
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi guys,

My SAS Studio had been working fine since yesterday (7/16/2016). Another fellow student has the same issue in my online class.

I am new to SAS and SAS Studio, so is this usual?

Or do I uninstall and download the whole program again?

Plesae advise...

Thx!

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

What does 'not working' mean?

What type of SAS Studio are you using, SAS University Edition, Academics on Demand?

smajid
Obsidian | Level 7

It's SAS Studio University Edition, it won't save my work. I have been having this issue since Saturday, 7/16/2016. It wa sfine before that. Tried rebooting sevral times, didn't help. I guess they had some kind of maintenance done on Saturday, I thought it was a temporary issue and would go away by Monday, but it persists. 

Do I have to reinstall?

Thanks for your reponse for clarification, Reeza. 

Reeza
Super User

SAS UE locally installed doesn't connect to the web. It should work. 

Assumimg you've rebooted your VM (not computer), cleared web cache and it's still not working I'd probably reinstall. 

Did you by any chance upgrade VirtualBox?

smajid
Obsidian | Level 7
No, I didn't upgrade the virtualbox. They had done some upgrades this past weekend and the issues have been occurring since. I cleared web cache and it still wouldn't save my work. It's exam week so I'd have to keep saving work on textpad.
Thanks a lot for your advice, I really appreciate our prompt response!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation