BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
thesasuser
Pyrite | Level 9

This question is a sequel to my earlier question Solved: Re: Disabling SAS Studio 5.2 time out on SAS Viya 3.5 - SAS Support Communities.
One solution suggested was installing SAS Studio as a Progressive web Application.
The SAS Viya environment in question is SAS Viya 3.5 on Windows.
I followed the process as outlined SAS Help Center: SAS Studio as a Progressive Web App.
But it did not give the desired result. Trying to look further I see that the SAS link for Progressive Web Application (PWA) shows SAS Studio 2024.01.
This brings to mind a question as to whether PWA are supported on SAS Studio V on SAS Viya 3.5 on Windows?
I would appreciate is somebody can guide.

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

From what I see in the SAS doc, the Progressive Web App functionality was added into the Jun 2021 version of Viya 4. It is highly unlikely that this is available in any earlier releases.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation