BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 

SAS Studio scrolls all the way to the top after each save. Is there any way to stop that?

Anne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7

There is a patch for this. See SAS response below:

The problem you reported is documented in http://support.sas.com/kb/66/921.html. Download the latest version of SAS Studio 3.81 Single User from here

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What version of SAS Studio are you using in what web browser? Does the same thing happen in a different browser?

LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7

I'm using version 3.81 (Single User) in Edge (default browser).

Anne

SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't have access to SAS Studio currently so I can't test the behaviour you are seeing. I suggest you open a track with SAS Tech Support on this and post any progress here.

LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7

There is a patch for this. See SAS response below:

The problem you reported is documented in http://support.sas.com/kb/66/921.html. Download the latest version of SAS Studio 3.81 Single User from here

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@LadyIDO - Thanks for that. I did try searching for such a SAS Note but it appears the problem description is different to what I searched for.

LadyIDO
Obsidian | Level 7
You're welcome.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation