BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rashid3m0
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,  I am using SAS Studio OnDemand for Academics. I am getting following message when I am coding and running the code.

User rashid3m has insufficient permissions to ceate/home/rashid3m/.images/0d3b7369-a0b4-4ddf-bb93-077a9adc87d. Contact your system administrator to resolve.

Just confirm I have deleted majority files on from my home directory those I created and still it is showing the above message. Could please help?

Regards,

Mir

10 REPLIES 10
Reeza
Super User

What code are you trying to run?

Reeza
Super User

So if you run the following you get an error:

proc means data=sashelp.class; run;

If so, contact the system administrator as indicated, in this case, support@sas.com

rashid3m0
Calcite | Level 5

It is not been resolve yet.

Error.png
Reeza
Super User

Steps to try and debug:

1. Right click on ecprg folder, select properties and show the path please. 

Include a screenshot. 

2. Run program suggested and show error generated. 

Proc means data=sashelp.class; run;

Unfortubately No one besides SAS Support can help with tech issues for Academics On Demand, unless you're doing something incorrectly. And I'm not that familiar with it. 

rashid3m0
Calcite | Level 5

hi Reeza,

Thanks for your effort. i have tried to follow your instruction. however, please see 2 screen shot. Sreeen shot error1 shows the path and error2 shows the result after running code you have provided.

Error1.png
Reeza
Super User

Nothing wrong I can see. 

I'm surprised SAS support was unable to help. How long ago did you open a ticket? 

rashid3m0
Calcite | Level 5

Roughly 2 weeks ago i was having worning and started working on it for not to have any problem. immediatly, i started keep communicating with support team. finally monday 10 October i could not run any program at all.  In fact, i am nearly end of my course and practicing a lot. dont know what to do now.  :- /

Reeza
Super User

Download SAS UE and work off that?

Or sign up for another account under Independent Learner track on SAS Academics On Demand. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation