BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mushroomcaogu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

I encountered several times a weird keyboard issue with SAS Studio -- whatever I typed was inversed and/or duplicated on the screen

For example, when I type 'abcdefg' it shows 'ggffeeddccbbaa' or 'gfedcba'

--It does not happen all the time. When it happens, it occurs within just a few sections of the code, not every line. 

--I had this problem only with SAS studio but not other software. I use VMware as the virtual machine.

--I tried restarting the virtual machine, the SAS session, the SAS code file, switching browser, none worked.

Anyone had same issue and/or has a solution? Thoughts are appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisBrooks
Ammonite | Level 13

I've never seen or heard of this issue before. Could you tell us what browser you're using and whether or not you've tried and experienced the issue with other browsers?

mushroomcaogu
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks,
I tried on Chrome and IE 11
ChrisBrooks
Ammonite | Level 13

I don't think IE is supported for SAS Studio but Chrome certainly is. In the absence of any other responses I think you may be best off opening a track with SAS Support which you can do here -> https://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

samdupont
SAS Employee

@mushroomcaogu 

Hi,

What version of SAS Studio are you using? Early versions did have an issue with overlaying code but was fixed in version SAS Studio 3.6. 

Sam

Manvel
Obsidian | Level 7

I have that problem too and that appears when i copied "Text" from Excel file.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation