BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reg1na
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I am running code in SAS Studio 9.4 on Unix and approximately every 30 minutes it gets stuck even submitting a simple proc print. It shows "Running.." and nothing happens. I have noticed right before getting stuck when I highlight a certain procedure it looks like there is another set of text behind it ghosting my current code. Any help is much appreciated as I am tired of reloading and resubmitting everything every 30 minutes. By the way it is not a timeout issue, mine is set to 4 hrs.

Cheers,

Regina.

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

@Reg1na wrote:

Hi, I am running code in SAS Studio 9.4 on Unix and approximately every 30 minutes it gets stuck even submitting a simple proc print. It shows "Running.." and nothing happens. I have noticed right before getting stuck when I highlight a certain procedure it looks like there is another set of text behind it ghosting my current code. Any help is much appreciated as I am tired of reloading and resubmitting everything every 30 minutes. By the way it is not a timeout issue, mine is set or 4 hrs.

Cheers,

Regina.

Are you running SAS on your own servers or referring to SAS UE?

Reg1na
Fluorite | Level 6
Reeza, it is on our own servers.
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

It might be that your connection is broken by a timeout on firewalls/routers in your network path.

If you work with SAS TS, they will have you retrieve all necessary logs and determine it from there.

Reeza
Super User

Contact SAS Tech Support then. 

They're the best situated to help you out, especially as SAS Studio is still relatively new and not a lot of users have experience with it, especially in an Enterprise environment.

Reg1na
Fluorite | Level 6
KurtBremser, Reeza, thank you for your help. I am in contact with TS, hopefully they can help.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation