BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Josival
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone, I just created my account on SAS® OnDemand for Academics, but I can not find the SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise MinerTM tool on the Application menu, could anyone help me?

Tks!

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
In order to see the Enterprise Miner application on your OnDemand Control Center screen, you must be taking a class from a professor who stated that he/she is using Enterprise Miner in the class.

Anyone who activates a SAS OnDemand individual account gets access to SAS Studio to learn SAS.

Students can be invited to classes that use our more advance software, such as JMP or Enterprise Miner. But a professor must send an invitation email to a student. There is a link in the invitation mail that registers a student for THAT class and opens up the software used for THAT class -- such as an Enterprise Miner class or a JMP class.

Do you have an invitation email from your professor? If so, click the link that is inside the email and then after you are placed on the roster for the class, you should see the software choices on the Control Center screen.

If you only see SAS Studio on the Control Center screen, that means 1) you are an individual learner and only have access to SAS Studio or 2) you have not yet clicked on the link in the invitation email from your professor.

Even if you are officially on the university roster for your class, you still need to click on the invitatioin link to be added to the roster for the OnDemand server, so you get software access.

I hope this explains the process in a bit more detail.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation