BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
darwinwalters
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I'm currently trying to integrate SAS Studio Basic with MemSQL.  I'm mainly looking at the SAS/ACCESS to MySQL documentation to get started, but I wanted to double check to see if this was correct.

Also, when I run PROC SETINIT;, I am seeing the following products:

Base SAS Software

SAS/ACCESS to Hadoop

SAS/ACCESS to Amazon Redshift

I don't see SAS/ACCESS to MySQL and am wondering if this would prevent me from integrating SAS Studio with my MemSQL cluster.  Is it possible to get a trial for SAS/ACCESS to MySQL?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Per https://support.sas.com/en/documentation/third-party-software-reference/9-4/support-for-database.htm... (third hit of a search for "sas access to memsql"), you need SAS/ACCESS to MySQL.

Get in touch with your SAS representative/account manager. Most likely they will be able to provide you with a temporary license for testing (eg 3 months).

Note that you will get a software order with additional software; installing this might also update your SAS installation to the current maintenance level, so if you are not yet at 9.4M5, be prepared for more downtime and work.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation