BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mbenoit77
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

When I try running selected lines in SAS Studio, it runs the entire program file, rather than just the selected lines. I'm using Virtual Box 5.0.14 r105127 on Windows 10, with the latest version of SAS University Edition (Version: university.cny.sas.com@sas:university-3p.2/3p.2.d5983002baa7-1-1).

Is there some setting that I'm missing? This wasn't happening when I first started using SAS.

Thanks so much! This is frustrating.

Michael

4 REPLIES 4
mbenoit77
Calcite | Level 5

I was just now able to get around it by using Chrome instead of iE/Edge. But I'm still curious if anyone else has encountered this.

Reeza
Super User
I've had very unusual behaviour in IE. My fav is when I delete code but it somehow stays there, invisible to my eye, but showing up in log. Usually have to open new window.
mbenoit77
Calcite | Level 5

Weird. Thhis is across different days, but I might not have closed all IE windows. So would you recommend sticking to Chrome then? 

Reeza
Super User

Yes, basically anything other than IE. I use Safari, but Chrome and Firefox also work.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation