BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
abidi
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, All,

I am having a problem with partitioning of data. Please find below the error received for your reference and perusal, also attached is the log file. I am using Model Studio and when I create the project and set the target variable and then run the Data node, the following error occurs and it does not allow me to move ahead. Please look into it.

Kind regards,

Abidi.

NOTE: Fileref MACFILE has been deassigned.
ERROR: Variable No_btmHint_hint_count not found.
ERROR: Variable btmHint_hint_count not found.
ERROR: Variable btmHint_scaf_count not found.
ERROR: Variable correct_1st_attmpt_help_avg not found.
ERROR: Variable first_action_attempt_count not found.
ERROR: Variable hint_tot_no_of_poss_hint_avg not found.
ERROR: Variable opport_original_main_prob_avg not found.
ERROR: Variable opport_original_scaf_count not found.
12 The SAS System Tuesday, September 17, 2019 01:22:00 AM

ERROR: Variable opportunity_avg not found.
ERROR: Variable original_main_scaf_avg not found.
ERROR: Variable tot_assignt_count not found.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Your log does not include any source statements so it is near impossible to figure out what is happening. Also since this is SAS-supplied code you would be better off raising a Tech Support track as they are in a much better position to diagnose what is happening.

You could perhaps rerun this with SAS macro option MPRINT to see if this produces a more useful log.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Your log does not include any source statements so it is near impossible to figure out what is happening. Also since this is SAS-supplied code you would be better off raising a Tech Support track as they are in a much better position to diagnose what is happening.

You could perhaps rerun this with SAS macro option MPRINT to see if this produces a more useful log.

abidi
Fluorite | Level 6

Try to understand my problem, I'm neither using any programming SAS code nor any scipt. I have just created a project, upload the required excel file from the local source, set the partition settings by clicking Advanced button, and succinctly saved the project, then set the target variable then uncheck the checkbox of the target variable and in the pipeline, just right click on the Data node and run and after few seconds it gave me the following error message, pl. see screenshot: Log file already been shared with you.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

@abidi  - Yes, I did try and understand your problem and I gave you the best answer I could think of. With SAS-provided code it is best for them to help you fix your problem.

Also I was just pointing out that the lack of source statements prevents any serious problem solving.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation