BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AhmadRaza2446
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, When I click on the download file from library then it starts, when it reached over 50% then it shows me network error fails.AhmadRaza2446_0-1635879109067.png

AhmadRaza2446_1-1635879220579.png

7 REPLIES 7
AhmadRaza2446
Calcite | Level 5
just around 28 MB
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

I just managed to up- and download a 30 MB file to/from SAS On Demand.

In which environment do you try the download (corporate network with limits?), and have you tried different browsers?

AhmadRaza2446
Calcite | Level 5
I have tried 2 different browser. One is Chrome and other one is Opera both gave me same result.
AhmadRaza2446
Calcite | Level 5

Other things are downloaded on same browser. Is am I doing wrong thing in programming? Can you please check?

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Are you in your own private network (at home, or mobile) or behind a corporate firewall?

Try to up/download another file of similar size (no xlsx, just text or so) to check if it's the filetype. Some firewalls will reject Office files, or scan them on the fly for malware, and you might have a false positive.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation